Tuesday 6 March 2012

Libre

Welcome!

This Mornight you got to have a free V.I.P pass to enjoy Lunita's "Smooth Night"!

Everything started after listening to La Vania's "Agua y Amor", a latin house song that I like since I'm like around 18 years old, my super mega best friend Wendy was the one who introduced me to this song hehe.




Some of you already know how I love the sound of the deep bass so I started to look for more songs or sounds that are related to this and I found this song called "Libre" by Mambana (Axwell vocal remix). I don't know much about this but it seems this kind of sound were the beginning of Axwell (one of my favourite houde deejays) with this girl singing, Isabel Fructuoso.




Still house music, with a touch of latin as I said before... makes me feel so comfortable and relaxed, this kind of sounds let me find the calm my mind needs and feel really, really good and this is the main reason I got to have a smooth night after all kkkk.

What to spicy this amazing smoothness with? A Caribbean Milk! ;)




Enjoy! Have a great stay ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment